Musicians know all about performance.
If there was ever a group of people that love to put on a show – who live and die by “the show”, it’s musicians. This is how we musicians are wired.
Style. Clothing. Dance routines. Lighting. Special Effects. Pyrotechnics. We thrive on electrifying an audience.
Hi. I’m Steve Pederson, and I know. I’m a musician, too.
So, why shouldn’t the show start with your website? It is, after all, the place where you pick up new fans and begin to make a positive impression these days…or not…
If your website “bombs”, how likely are you to get new blood to your shows…your songs on people’s hard drives and iPods…and their money in your pocket? Not very.
That’s why I created my In-depth Website Analysis: To make sure your website is fine tuned and puts on a great show.[features_box_blue width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
Avoid These Traps!
Here are some traps that musicians routinely fall into on their websites that kill the performance:[black_arrow_list width=”100%”]
- Using a common page-loading feature that seems cool but scares visitors away in droves
- Exposing 3 dead give-aways that your website is a dinosaur (people will think you’re un-cool and that your music is yesterday’s news)
- Making these 5 navigation mistakes that aggravate and confuse. (They’re like fan repellent that almost guarantees that even your most ardent supporters won’t talk you up to their friends…)
- Creating a graphics gaff that causes people to leave your website without signing up for your newsletter and never come back. You do have a newsletter…don’t you?
Here are some great things that musicians do not do with their websites that kill the performance:[black_arrow_list width=”100%”]
- Optimize graphics so your site is lightening fast, and your fans love it
- Optimize for search engines so folks who love your style of music can find you easily
- Optimize for mobile devices so your fans can share instant information about your act – anytime, anywhere.
Instead of making a killing, musicians are getting killed by avoidable mistakes and bad advice.
Fortunately, this doesn’t have to be your story.[/features_box_blue]
Can you put a value on a fan? You should!
The most profitable and successful bands use their websites to subscribe fans to their newsletters and then sell music and tickets directly to those subscribers. Let’s just say you bring in $1 per subscriber per month. That’s costing you $12 a year for every subscriber your website fails to bring in. That may not sound like much, but it adds up! That’s $120,000 a year from just 10,000 subscribers! That’s a pretty handsome salary that you’d just be leaving on the table.
That being the case, what would it be worth to you to ensure that your website is optimized to its fullest potential? Thankfully, it doesn’t have to be thousands or even hundreds of dollars.
In fact, I can do your website analysis for less than a hundred bucks.
Most website analysis services out there give you instant feedback based on…get this…computer calculations! That’s useless! They don’t tell you how you can use your website to get more fans or more sales.
I personally analyze your website using my specially developed and very thorough approach to using your website to grow your career. When I’m finished, I will generate a report you can keep for handy reference.
Website analysis sounds like a really good idea, doesn’t it? So, what are you waiting for? Order your website analysis today![order_box_2 width=”60%” + border=”4px”]
I want Steve to give me a complete website analysis.
$197 Value for
[add_to_cart_btn_style_2 link=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UA6Y4R99AXLNQ” + target=”_self”] [/add_to_cart_btn_style_2] [/order_box_2] [order_box_3 width=”60%” + border=”4px”]
What’s more, if you order a website analysis from me, and then decide to hire me to redesign your website,
I will credit you your investment of $97 towards your redesign![/order_box_3] [guarantee_box_1 title=”My 30-day 100% Money Back Guarantee”]If I don’t deliver what I’ve promised within 30 days of your order, your report is FREE![/guarantee_box_1]